

Well, after much "encouragement" from many people, I am FINALLY updating my blog a little bit. Oh man, have I been busy lately. I have done quite a bit of traveling, but unfortuantely I don't have too many pictures cuz a lot of them were business trips and I didn't have much time for pictures. But I will have many more pictures after my upcoming trips (Atlanta and New York). And I will get my pictures of my latest DC trip and my Jackson Hole trip soon, promise.
But i will include some cool pictures just for fun, oh and I will have pictures from Seattle after my trip there this Friday. GOOD TIMES!
But i will include some cool pictures just for fun, oh and I will have pictures from Seattle after my trip there this Friday. GOOD TIMES!




3 comments:
HOT DAMN!!! I'm SO glad you finally posted!!!! It's good to have you back. When are we going to hang out with Camilla? When do you go to Atlanta and NY? I'm jealous!
I can't believe my eyes-after how long-wow!!!!!!!!!
Hey girl! I just found your blog on Erin's. You look good girl! Looks like you're having fun! Lata.
Post a Comment